Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Training is in 13 days!

I can't believe how many times I've asked, "What day is it?" Just call me grandma. Nowadays, every day is a Tuesday. As I walk down memory road, I remember how much I used to look forward to the weekends - it was the only motivator to get me through the weekday. Now, the weekends are like...well...Tuesdays.

Since I haven't looked at a calendar for a good month now, I decided to look at the calendar on my computer. WOW! It's almost halfway through April! I counted the number of days until Spring Training. 13 days!! I had to re-count to make sure I didn't add or delete a few days.

13 days until I embark on an "intensive" (that's the actual description used) teacher training for 9 weeks! Welcome to boot camp. Let's see how much mental and physical discipline and strength you have. We will make or break you!Murrrmppphhhhaaaaa!!! (evil laugh)

We start bright and early at 8:30am and go until around midnight. That's 5 days a week. On Sat, we have a morning yoga class. Sunday is a day off. Guess where I'm headed (to study, of course)? The POOL! According to weather.com, the average temp in Palm Springs in April is:

Hi 90°F
Lo 59°F

(This is when you can tell me that you hate me). Don't worry, I'll send pictures of the sun (if you remember what it looks like).